Get Control of Your Financials
So You Can Get Control of Your Business
We’ve worked with thousands of business leaders. We see their passion, their skill, and their drive. They pour their hearts and souls into their work … but so many of them simply do not know their numbers. So, for all the effort they’re putting into their business, they don’t really know if they’re making any progress.
- They don’t know which products or services are most profitable
- They don’t know why they sell so much but have so little cash
- They’re behind in their taxes
- They don’t know their break-even point
- Their financial statements aren’t up to date
These are smart, motivated people but they’ve been turning a blind eye to their financials for so long that they’re afraid to look at them. This is a very dangerous situation for a business. You’re not able to make decisions with confidence because you don’t know what effect it will have on the business. People then often find themselves simply focusing on what’s comfortable and familiar rather than on what’s best for the business.
In these kinds of situations, leaders start relying on hope. Hope that their luck won’t run out. Hope that they’ll be able to make payroll. Hope that they can out-hustle their problems rather than face them directly.
We can tell you with certainty that luck always runs out and that hope is not a strategy.
Don’t tell me where your priorities are. Show me where you spend your money and I’ll tell you what they are.
~ James Frick
Now is your time to get your financial house in order once and for all. This powerful first step will get you back on track and give you the resources to stay there for good. You and your Coach will work closely together during two, 2 hour sessions that include:
- Clear, Powerful Assessment — Understand exactly where you are today and what needs to change.
- Identify Top Priorities — Get clear on what the true financial priorities need to be for your business.
- A Model to Guide Your Action — Map out your Action Plan for change.
- Resources & Strategies — Finish with the tools you need to continue to stay in control of your financials.
You cannot sustain the growth of your business over the long-run unless you know your numbers. Don’t put it off any longer. We can do this together. No judgement. Only support, tools, resources. and action. This is your time.
“Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver.”
~ Ayn Rand
Your goals don’t matter if you don’t know your numbers
You simply cannot reach them until you’re prepared to get honest with where you are today and where you want to go.
Whether you panic when you talk about your financials or you’re looking to nuance your understanding of what’s happening financially in your business, the Financial HealthCheck will help you understand your results as you pursue your goals. It will help you:
- Get real about what’s happening in your business today
- Create a plan to understand where your money is going
- Understand what your most profitable products and services are
- Take action to improve the performance of your business
- Reconsider your pricing model to ensure it’s working the way it should
- Eliminate the fear that may grow in you when you start talking about financials
- Collect money more quickly and easily from clients
We’ve spent years working side-by-side with business owners to help them dramatically improve the results of their business. We’ve seen every kind of problem and challenge and three themes continue to rise to the top: Time, HR, and Money. And Money, is the one that shows up most often.
You see, numbers tell a story. Your business is speaking to you. The question is whether or not you’re listening.
Knowing your numbers is critical. It’s one of the most powerful way your business tells you what’s working and what’s not. There are a series of questions that you simply must ask your business—and keep asking—if you want to continue growing sustainably.
Your business will not be able to get to the next level until you come face-to-face with your numbers.
You simply cannot exceed your current level of growth without expanding your understanding of your business. As your understanding grows, your business will grow too.
But always in that order.
If this is the year for you to take your business to the next level, then this is where you need to start.