You’re not most people
Most people wait. They hope things will change. They think that soon their circumstances will improve and then life will get better.
But it doesn’t work that way. That’s not how you get the life you’re after.
Most people go through the motions.
They’re stuck in the same routines but wondering why they get the same results. They end up bored, frustrated, and unfulfilled.
They look around and see the same problems they’ve been wrestling with for years.
But you’re not most people.
This is Your One Life
Maybe you’ve been sensing that your life isn’t the way you want it to be. Persistent questions and thoughts keep coming back to you. Is this really my life? I thought there would be more. Is this all there is? How did I get here?
And now you’re here because, at some level, you know you can’t let those questions go unanswered any more. You know that something HAS to change.
Here’s the other thing you probably already know: there’s no quick fix.
Despite what all the ads and promotions promise, it takes more than “3 easy steps” or “one hidden secret” to get the life you want. You have to do the work. The real questions are “Where do I start?” and “Who’s going to help me?”.
“When you truly possess all you have been and done … you are fierce with reality.”
~ Florida Scott-Maxwell
Epic Life Coaching
Epic Life Coaching is dedicated to those who know they’re meant for more. It is a unique and powerful coaching program that has been carefully designed to help you find the meaning, understanding and deep connection that you have been looking for in your life.
This is your one opportunity. This is your only life. And now is your time.
Download the Epic Life Coaching program description.
Many people die with their music still in them.
~ Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr.
EPIC LIFE COACHING PROGRAM
This is your opportunity to get clarity and focus about the most important part of your life — you. The Epic Life Coaching Program is a deliberate, effective system to help you move beyond the frustration and the sense that things are not as they should be to help you live the life you really want.
The Epic Life Coaching Program is comprised of 12 critical steps that lead you into the life you’ve been craving. Working with a trained and experienced Life Coach, you will be guided through these steps that draw on advanced methodologies to lead you toward the authentic version of yourself and your life that you have been searching for.
- Get honest with yourself — We can’t get anywhere if we can’t get honest with ourselves. At Rhapsody, one of our core values is Gentle Honesty. It means that we tell ourselves the truth, but we do it with compassion and gentleness. The goal isn’t to berate ourselves, it’s an opportunity to speak truth to ourselves about what’s really going on in our lives.
- Start the next Chapter — Our lives are, literally, a story. Perhaps you look at your story and you don’t like what you see. You may not like what happened to you or what you did. And the story you tell yourself may be holding you back from the life you want and the one you so richly, genuinely deserve. It can all stop. Now. The first step is to take full ownership of your story. The moment you do that — and not until then — you can start to author your One Life.
- Set your Standards — You have a set of roles — a code — that you live by. We all do. These are the personal rules, beliefs and conditions that motivate you and guide your behavior. Or prevent you from changing. Together we will bring them in to focus and then choose to continue using them, or get rid of them once and for all.
- Build your Roadmap — This is about action. It’s about putting your life into motion on your terms, and that means mapping out what needs to stop, what needs to start, and how you’re going to make this meaningful set of changes take root.
If you are ready to begin to rebuilding your life so you can walk through each day knowing that you are living deliberately and on your terms, then we’re ready for you.
EPIC LIFE COACHING JUMPSTART
Sometimes in life we need to slow down. And sometimes we need to accelerate the process of getting to the results that we’re after. The Epic Life Coaching Jumpstart is for those who are facing a sense of drive or urgency about where they are in the life and where they need to go.
This powerful 4-hour session is intense and gives you the foundational answers and action plan that you need to start stepping into your One Life.
In advance of the Epic Life Coaching Jumpstart, you will complete a series of sophisticated assessments. Together, these assessments will give us a clear sense of who you are, what drives you, what matters to you, and where we need to focus most. Done with care, the assessments will take you 3 to 4 hours to complete.
The Epic Life Coaching Jumpstart is comprised of four main areas of focus. In a confidential session we will work together to:
- Understand Your Story — This is a guided discussion designed to help you understand how the story you tell yourself about you and your life is shaping each moment, in the present and the future.
- Getting a Clear Picture — Together we will review the results of the assessments that you completed and use them to have a gentle and honest conversation about what drives you, how you process information, and what strengths you have that you may not be valuing or using to their full extent.
- Setting Your Priorities — Based on what you want your future to look like, and drawing on what we’ve learned about your true strengths and weaknesses, we will uncover the priorities that matter the most to you.
- Acting on Your Success Plan — Epic Life Coaching is about taking action to shape your life the way YOU want it. With the priorities clearly in mind, we will help you build a 12-month success plan and a 90-day action plan so you begin stepping into your best life immediately.
Now is your time. Don’t waste another day wondering what your life could be like. Start shaping it the way you know you need to live it.
This is Your Time
You’re not most people.
You want to make a difference. You want to live your life richly, the way it was meant to be. You want to leave a legacy. You want to build something that matters.
You’ve also realized that change comes from inside you. This is the time for you to take control. This is about nothing less than your life.
You’ve started. And for that, we’re deeply proud of you.