Welcome to Business Epics Ottawa
Love Is the Killer App:
How to Win Business and Influence Friends
Tuesday, February 14th @ 8 am
Cost: $25 + HST
Hosted at The Red Lion Pub, 47 Clarence Street (map)
Are you wondering what the next killer app will be?
Do you want to know how you can maintain and add to your value during these rapidly changing times?
Are you wondering how the word love can even be used in the context of business?
Instead of wondering, come to our next Business Epics Breakfast and find out how to become a lovecat (that’s right, we said lovecat)—a smart, nice person who succeeds in business and in life.
How do you become a lovecat? By sharing your intangibles. By that we mean:
- Your knowledge: everything that comes from all the books that you’ll be encouraged to devour.
- Your network: the collection of friends and contacts you now have, which we’ll give you tips on how to grow and nurture.
- Your compassion: that human warmth you already possess that you can show freely at the office.
What happens when you do all this?
- You become a rich source of information to all around you.
- You are seen as a person with valuable insight.
- You are perceived as generous to a fault, producing surprise and delight.
- You double your business intelligence in one year.
- You triple your network of personal relationships in two years.
- You quadruple the number of colleagues in your life who love you like family.
In short, you become one of those amazing, outstanding people to whom everyone turns, who leads rather than follows, who never runs out of ideas, contacts, or friendship.
Here’s the real scoop: Nice guys don’t finish last. They rule.
Reserve your seat for our next Business Epics Breakfast today!
If you are ready to become the leader you know you’re meant to be, then join us at our next Business Epics Ottawa Breakfast Event.
Tuesday, February 14th from 8-10 am
Hosted at The Red Lion Pub
47 Clarence Street
Cost: $25 + HST
Seating is limited!
What to Expect from Business Epics Ottawa
At these events, you will…
- Meet other like-minded leaders committed to personal and professional excellence.
- Learn powerful leadership and business principles from highly influential authors, facilitated by our award-winning team of coaches. No need to read the book ahead of time!
- Discuss these “next practices” in a roundtable format to determine how they apply to your life and business.
- Develop an action plan that you can implement right away in order to build the organization you have always dreamed of.
- Enjoy a delicious continental breakfast to fuel the rest of your day.
- May 12: Start With Why
- June 2: Great By Choice
- July 7: The Power of Habit
- August 4: Youtility
- September 1: Tribal Leadership
- October 13: Instant Influence
- November 3: Uncommon Service
- December 1 : Traction
- January 12: The Challenger Sales
- February 9: The Pumpkin Plan
- March 8: To Sell is Human
- April 12: Ownership Thinking
- May 10: Getting Naked
- June 14: Death by Meeting
- July 12: You Already Know How to Be Great
- August 9: Living Library: Social Media AMA
- September 13: Emotional Intelligence
- October 11: Fierce Conversations
- November 8: The Question Behind the Question
- December 13: Eat That Frog!
- February 14: Love is the Killer App
Countdown to our next Business Epics Breakfast