Welcome to Business Epics Montreal
Join us for a book discussion on Susan Scott’s book “Fierce Conversations: Achieving Success at Work and in Life One Conversation at a Time”
Thursday, February 23rd @ 8 am
Cost: $25 +HST – The fee covers the cost of your breakfast
Hosted at L’Espace Beaconsfield, 40 H Boulevard Saint-Charles, Beaconsfield, QC
“A fierce conversation is not about holding forth on your point of view, but about provoking learning [on both sides], sitting with someone side by side and interrogating reality.” ~Susan Scott
Have you ever had to deal with an under-performing employee? Had to talk to a friend or family-member about a sensitive subject?
A fierce conversation is probably a conversation that you’re not looking forward to. It’s the kind of conversation that could be any combination of uncomfortable, awkward, embarrassing, contentious, and tense.
What does having a fierce conversation mean to you? Too often, people focus too much on the “fierce” and not enough on the “conversation.”
But what gets talked about in an organization, and how it gets talked about, could be the difference between failure and success. The difference between pretty good or great.
Fierce Conversation training focuses on improving personal and organizational performance, uncovering and addressing core issues, and enriching relationships, all of which deliver the skills needed to help current and future leaders tackle tough challenges and implement lasting change. When you think of a fierce conversation, think passion, integrity, authenticity, and collaboration. Think cultural transformation…Think leadership!
If you are ready to become the leader you know you’re meant to be, then join us at our next Business Epics Montreal Event.
Thursday, February 23rd,
Hosted at L’Espace Beaconsfield
40 H Boulevard Saint-Charles, Beaconsfield, QC
Cost: $25 +HST for the breakfast
Seating is limited!
What to Expect from Business Epics Montreal
At these events, you will…
- Meet other like-minded leaders committed to personal and professional excellence.
- Share your thoughts about the book and listen to what others have learned as well.
- Learn powerful leadership and business principles from highly influential authors, facilitated by our award-winning team of coaches.
- Discuss these “next practices” with other each other to determine how they apply to your life and business.
- Share your thoughts on how you will put what you’ve learned into action right away in order to build the organization you have always dreamed of.
- Enjoy a delicious continental breakfast to fuel the rest of your day.
- February 23: Fierce Conversations
Countdown to our next Business Epics