Welcome to Business Epics Montreal
Join us for a book discussion on Patrick Lencioni’s Getting Naked: A business fable about shedding the three fears that sabotage client loyalty
Thursday, May 25th @ 8 am
Cost: $25 +HST – The fee covers the cost of your breakfast
Hosted at L’Espace Beaconsfield, 40 H Boulevard Saint-Charles, Beaconsfield, QC
If you want to create amazing customer loyalty, then you need to take a good look at how you operate.
In fact, you need to consider Getting Naked with your clients.
Not literally of course, but Patrick Lencioni does recommend opening yourself up and being vulnerable with your customers and the people that you work with. People today are looking for real, honest relationships–that’s where long term loyalty comes from–and that’s only possible if you are your real, authentic self when you interact with your clients.
Learn how to overcome the 3 Fears that sabotage business owners, and learn what it takes to gain a real and lasting competitive edge.
You’ll be amazed at what’s possible!
If you are ready to become the leader you know you’re meant to be, then join us at our next Business Epics Montreal Event.
Thursday, May 25th,
Hosted at L’Espace Beaconsfield
40 H Boulevard Saint-Charles, Beaconsfield, QC
Cost: $25 +HST for the breakfast
Seating is limited!
What to Expect from Business Epics Montreal
At these events, you will…
- Meet other like-minded leaders committed to personal and professional excellence.
- Share your thoughts about the book and listen to what others have learned as well.
- Learn powerful leadership and business principles from highly influential authors, facilitated by our award-winning team of coaches.
- Discuss these “next practices” with other each other to determine how they apply to your life and business.
- Share your thoughts on how you will put what you’ve learned into action right away in order to build the organization you have always dreamed of.
- Enjoy a delicious continental breakfast to fuel the rest of your day.
- February 23: Fierce Conversations
- May 25: Getting Naked
Countdown to our next Business Epics