Welcome to Business Epics Calgary
You Already Know How to Be Great:
A Simple Way to Remove Interference and Unlock Your Greatest Potential
Tuesday, March 14th @ 8 am
Cost: $25 + GST
Hosted at The Barcelona Tavern, 501 8 Ave Southwest, Calgary, AB, T2P 1G3
Includes breakfast. Seating is limited.
Unlock Your Greatest Potential!
This month’s feature: “You Already Know How to Be Great” by Alan Fine.
When trying to achieve self-improvement (whether it be on the playing field, in the office, or even at home) most people seek out new information to get to the next level. They read a book, attend a class, or hire an expert to give them an edge.
But Alan Fine, an accomplished tennis, golf, and executive coach and a renowned authority on peak performance, believes that this “outside-in” method is precisely what’s holding you back from doing your best work. The biggest obstacle to improved performance isn’t not knowing what to do; it’s not doing what you already know.
Fine reveals his simple and proven approach to achieving breakthrough performance. It starts with reducing the interference that blocks your potential through an amazing process called G.R.O.W. (Goal, Reality, Options, Way Forward).
No matter who you are or what you do, You Already Know How to Be Great will help you eliminate what is standing in the way of your goals.
If you are ready to become the leader you know you’re meant to be, then join us at our next Business Epics Calgary Breakfast Event.
Tuesday, March 14th, 8-9:30 am
Hosted at The Barcelona Tavern
501 8 Ave SW, Calgary
Cost: $25 + GST
Seating is limited!
What to Expect
At these events, you will…
- Meet other like-minded leaders committed to personal and professional excellence.
- Learn powerful leadership and business principles from highly influential authors, facilitated by our award-winning team of coaches. No need to read the book ahead of time!
- Discuss these “next practices” in a roundtable format to determine how they apply to your life and business.
- Develop an action plan that you can implement right away in order to build the organization you have always dreamed of.
- Enjoy a delicious continental breakfast to fuel the rest of your day.
- January 12: Great by Choice
- February 9: The Power of Habit
- March 8: Youtility
- June 14: Instant Influence
- August 9: Tribal Leadership
- September 13: The Power of Habit
- October 11: Getting Naked
- November 8: Ownership Thinking
- March 14: You Already Know How to be Great
Countdown to our next Business Epics Breakfast