Are you looking for a career in Business Coaching?
The Rhapsody Team might be the right fit for you.
Rhapsody Strategies is a Transformation Company.
We are committed to building the most sophisticated leaders who change the face of business. And we are looking for talented individuals to join our cause.
If you are a seasoned coach or experienced business leader who is passionate about helping people and organisations reach their full potential, you might qualify to join our winning team of business coaches.
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to join one of our Coaching Teams in a market we currently serve, or to recruit / lead a Coaching Team in a new region.
What We Provide:
- 4-Day Initial Orientation to learn the “Rhapsody Way”.
- Ongoing training, professional development, and coaching to help you keep learning and growing.
- Unparalleled support to back you up when you need it.
- Cutting edge business coaching tools, programs, and methodologies to help you get real results with your clients.
- A generous compensation program to help you build a lucrative career in the coaching industry.
- An exciting opportunity to work with leaders and organizations across many different industries.
- Best of all, you will belong to an amazing community of award-winning coaches dedicated to helping one another become masters of the coaching profession.
What We’re Looking For:
If you care deeply about the clients you serve, do your best work in a team environment, possess a genuine interest in others, and enjoy powerful conversations that lead to change, you might be what we’re looking for.
Eric Deschamps and Trefor Munn-Venn, Co-Leaders of Rhapsody Strategies
Ready to start a conversation?
Select the role you are interested in and submit an application.
If you’ve always wanted to help leaders and organizations reach their full potential, then maybe it’s time to become a Business Coach with the Rhapsody Team.
Discover the Power of Business Coaching!
In this keynote address to some of the top coaches in the business coaching industry, Rhapsody’s Co-Leader and Master Coach Eric Deschamps tells a story of transformation made possible through a coaching relationship. This video will be a source of great inspiration to professionals in the coaching profession, and to anyone aspiring to play a bigger game.